Family Photo 2012

Family Photo 2012
Taken the year after the drought at our Magnolia home.

Sunday, December 16, 2012

This blog of Mine, the purpose of it.

I've decided I'm going to make this blog about my hobbies and recreations, such as soap making, ess oils (how to use them, how I use them), herbs, health (food & exercise), cooking and such.....You get the picture. ; )

So far no one is reading my blog. I'm still blogging. Its my way of having someone to talk with about stuff I like. One day, one day someone(s) will catch on to what I'm doing and enjoy this too.

Its getting late. I'm going to wrap this up. Kurt is putting Rosie to bed and letting me have this time to blog. Thanks for 'listening.' I look forward to many more blogs, even if its just a journal for me to look back on.

~April Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment